Carolyn – Jo not only does amazing facials, but really tracks your skin’s hydration level, tone, and clearness. She’s a professional and has so many types of facials to choose from. Me, I just tell her to do what I need, and she has not disappointed me. I go monthly and would go twice a month if I could!
Georgie – Jo does a wonderful job. I recommend her to anyone who wants to feel fresh and revived. Book an appointment today!
Charlene – Awesome facial! Totally professional and a very relaxing experience. She takes the time to make sure your skin care needs are met. Highly recommend.
Tom – Definitely worth a visit and you’ll be back for more! Maryjo is a trained professional equipped with the right tools to provide relaxing and fabulous experience. Amazing!
1 grapefruit, peeled, seeds removed (reserve juice)
1 large sweet apple, cored and skin removed
2 cups spinach (fresh or frozen)
1 large ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup water, unsweetened almond milk or orange juice to thin
2-3 ice cubes
1/2 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and chopped (optional)
In a blender, combine all ingredients (including reserved grapefruit juice) and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more liquid if too thick, ice to thicken, and banana or apple to sweeten. Serves 2
Did you know?
By enjoying a low-glycemic food, like grapefruit you can help to control oil internally? Low-Glycemic foods are packed with water, fiber, antioxidants and Vitamin C. High-Glycemic foods not only cause inflammation, but they also promote oil glands that in turn produce more oil.
FREE eyebrow tint (what is a tint you ask–I can make those eyebrows of yours pop out–but not too much though – with a dye that will match your natural color), with booking of a facial or peel in the month of March (not to be combined with any other offers)
Call/text 459-2471 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. 36 S. Last Chance Gulch (downstairs) on the walking mall.
I am a graduate of the Montana Academy of Salons. I can offer you the best of skin care services including: Custom Facials, Microdermabrasion, Waxing Services, Eye brow and Eye lash Tinting.
Call 459-2471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. I would love to take care of your skin care needs.
- Facials: $65.00
- Acne (Anti Aging) – Clearly Youthful: Take your fight against acne and the signs of aging to the next level with this professional strength treatment that reduces acne blemishes while dramatically improving clarity and smoothness. See immediate results as this scientifically-formulated, dual-function facial helps to clear clogged pores, soothe redness and relieve inflammation while exfoliating, boosting elasticity and plumping the skin to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acne Complex: Acne breakouts are complex, that’s why this facial is designed to reduce acne blemishes and improve skin clarity and while instantly soothing redness and inflammation. This professional-strength acne treatment features exfoliating fruit enzymes to open clogged pores for deep cleansing and extraction without irritation. Suitable for all levels of acne severity, this powerhouse acne treatment is also available to help control breakouts on the back and décolleté.
- Anti-Aging: Fine lines and wrinkles ease as concentrated Glycol Acid exfoliates away dead skin cells. A unique patented blend of antioxidants, calming agents and hydrators soothes and revitalizes skin to reveal a softer, smoother complexion. When performed in a series, your esthetician will gradually increase the strength of each treatment, progressively improving skin’s texture, tone and youthfulness with each facial. Ideal for all skin types.
- Redness Therapy: Whether a redness flare-up is triggered by exposure to stress, sun, wind or extreme temperatures, this breakthrough treatment provides fast relief to calm and soothe easily inflamed, sensitive skin. This facial features two intensely, calming and soothing facials masks, making it ideal for those who suffer from either occasional or persistent redness.
- Resurgence Renewal: Restore the luminous flow you used to know with this luxurious, multi-active facial. It’s ideal if you are plagued by a combination of dry skin, fine lines, loss of elasticity, dullness, and perhaps even occasional hormonal breakouts. Advanced technology boosts elasticity and resilience to reduce the appearance of medium-to-deep wrinkles while gentle exfoliators clear skin of dullness and stimulate cellular turn-over. Luxurious and lasting hydration restores suppleness, texture and tone. After one treatment, you’ll see that youthful Murad glow!
- Sun Undone – Vitamin C Infusion: Environmental exposure creates a broad range of problems for your skin, that’s why this antioxidant-rich treatment is formulated to restore clarity, texture, elasticity and firmness, while restoring radiance and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. Dr. Murad’s patented infusion technology delivers pure Vitamin C directly into the skin for maximum results. See a significant improvement in just one treatment.
- Men’s Facial
- Mini Facial – (30 minutes) – $30.00
- Peels: $65.00
- AHA Rapid exfoliation
- Youth Building – Featuring IP-5 Technology
- Microdermabrasion: $75.00
Microdermabrasion exfoliates the skin by gently laying down a fine stream of aluminum oxide crystals that will renew your skin and help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damaged skin and dull looking skin.
- Intensive Vitamin C Hand Treatment: $15.00
- Intensive Eye Treatment: $15.00
- Eye Brow Tinting: $15.00
- Eye Lash Tinting: $15.00
- Eye Brow Wax: $15.00
- Lip/Chin Wax: $15.00
- Half Leg Wax: $20.00
- Full Leg Wax: $35.00
- Back Wax: Price varies expect $1.00 per minute
Gift Certificates are available too! Call 459-2471 or email@example.com to set up a time to purchase a gift certificate.
I am also a member of Downtown Helena so you can go to their offices at 318 Fuller Avenue and purchase a gift card from them to be used at my shop!
(Package Deal: Buy 3 facials and get the 4th one free!)